A Noosa holiday is a unique experience and, as many people have discovered, one of the best they've ever had. Noosa certainly is for everyone, and is one of the most picturesque locations you will find in the world today.
Noosa proudly boasts one of the few Northerly beaches on the East Coast of Australia. Having full sunshine on the beach from dawn to dusk it is protected from the prevailing Southerly winds by the 5 headlands forming the National Park.
The National Park itself has an area of approximately 300 hectares (1000 acres), providing many enchanting walks, with the main one hugging the coastline, passing Boiling Point, Tea Tree Bay, Dolphin Point, Granite Beach and on to Hell's Gates where one can watch the raw ocean waves crashing against craggy headland. There's also the natural bathing area of Alexandra Bay with its Northern and Southern headlands.
Main Beach and Laguna Bay are ideal for swimming or snorkelling around the rocks. Go catamaran sailing or windsurfing or do what most people enjoy and laze on the beach soaking up the sun.
Noosa is blessed with many fine restaurants from the international class to the family type. Many have outdoor eating areas, great for sitting in the sun on those warm winter days or cool summer evenings.
Right on the doorstep we have the Noosa River which provides pleasure to so many by way of sailing, windsurfing, fishing and swimming.
There are some wonderful trips up the river through Lake Cooroibah and Lake Cootharaba to the Everglades or enjoy a lazy day at The Jetty Restaurant.
Just across the river is the start of the 40 Mile Beach where you can take a four-wheel drive and go all the way to Fraser Island passing the Coloured Sands and Double Island Point. Many people enjoy a day of just fishing and swimming on this wonderful stretch of coastline.
Day trips can be taken to the Hinterland and this is as beautiful and interesting as you'll find anywhere with the scenery changing from canefields to rainforests to high, rolling hills. Stop and have a counter lunch at the Kin Kin Hotel or a Devonshire tea at the Little Inn at Flaxton or Montville or up in the Maleny Ranges.
Of course we have the normal facilities of tennis, golf, horse riding, squash, bowls and bike riding which can be done whenever the mood takes you
Noosa is for those who want a relaxing outdoors holiday in one of the most beautiful places on Earth. You may find yourself returning year after year to enjoy the experience.
Noosa Heads is located at the North end of the Sunshine Coast approximately 140 kilometres North of Brisbane and is one of Australia's premier holiday destinations. Endless days of sunshine, pleasant water temperatures and a relaxed environment all combine to make your holiday one of the best you've ever had. We love our beautiful weather.
Noosa is an ecological masterpiece abundant in wildlife with a superb sub-tropical climate and full of charm and vitality. Whether you are after a peaceful getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city or looking for an indulgent 5 star holiday Noosa has it all.
Try the following activities to make your Noosa holiday experience complete:
- Day trip to world heritage listed Fraser Island, the worlds largest sand island or Lady Elliot Island on the southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef
- Romantic gondola ride at sunset on the pristine Noosa River
- Learn to surf on Main Beach, one of Australias only north facing beaches
- Dine al fresco in one of Noosa's many restaurants
- Take a walk through the natural beauty of the Noosa National Park
- Explore the coloured sands on 40 mile beach and enjoy a horse or camel ride on Noosa's north shore
- Experience the best cuisine available in Noosa on the Noosa Food Trail
- Enjoy an ice cream from Massimo's on famous Hastings Street
- Sip an espresso at one of Noosa's myriad cafes
- Pay a visit to the Crocodile Hunter at the Australia Zoo in nearby Beerwah
- Explore the art galleries of the Sunshine Coast hinterland towns
- Play a game of golf at Noosa Springs
- Choose from the magnificent fresh produce on offer at the Farmers Market or the popular Eumundi Markets
Access to Noosa
Apart from driving, you can fly or take a bus.
Just check with your local Travel Agent for availability of airline flights and times, we have the airport at Maroochydore just half an hour South where the bus will bring you to us from your flight.
There are coach services daily to Noosa if this is more suitable.
Our office is open seven days from 8.15am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday except for Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
For more information on Noosa Events click here.