PERFECT ENTRY POINT TO THE MARKET
Boasting excellent renovation or new build opportunities, this single level timber clad home sits on a generous 622m2 block in a highly sought-after location and is bursting with potential!
Located only 10 minutes' walk to Noosa Junctions local restaurants/shops and cafes and a short distance to Hastings Street and Noosa National park.
Set in the quiet residential pocket of Cooloola, this property presents an excellent opportunity for home buyers, renovators and investors alike!
There is a generous well-appointed kitchen with good bench space. Open plan living/dining area with air conditioning, separate laundry, and a great undercover entertaining area.
Three carpeted bedrooms are featured off the hallway and all include built in robes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom has access to the two-way family bathroom, which includes separate bath and shower.
• Excellent renovation or new build potential in a sought-after location
• Open plan living/dining area with air conditioning
• Three-bedrooms all with ceiling fans and robes
• Situated on a generous, flat block with plenty of space to expand (STCA)
• Secure backyard for children and pets, with plenty of space to add a pool
• Located on a quiet street, 50m from off lead dog park with children's
• Single garage with roller door
• Ideally situated just minutes' walk from the Noosa Junctions shopping district
and quality local schools
• Just moments from the Hastings Street and Noosa National Park
Land size: 622m2
Year built: 1985
Rental estimate: $485 - $510 per week approx.