Architecturally Designed to Connect with Nature
Positioned to enjoy incredible access to the river, this duplex is unlike anything on the market today. Designed with the environment in mind, elevated cathedral ceilings, strategically placed louvered windows and stacker doors welcome the soothing breezes. The gorgeous backdrop of trees welcomes a plethora of bird-life, a conscious choice over the maintenance of a pool. The most amazing roof top terrace has district views and is the perfect place to host your house warming cocktail party.
- Walk through the access pathway literally across the road to the join the activity of cafes, restaurants and bars along the river front
- Located privately at the rear of the duplex, the leafy setting could not be more serene
- Downstairs you will find two spacious bedrooms both with views out to the garden
- While outdoors you will find a mango tree and the most fragrant lemon scented myrtle
On this level you will a large bathroom, under stair storage, a very large laundry which could be conceivably converted into a fourth bedroom
- Venture upstairs and be immediately struck by the light and space, with a lovely outlook through floor to ceiling glass to the surrounding trees
- The open and spacious living space has beautiful select grade hardwood floors
- Flowing from the living is a wonderful indoor/outdoor room perfect for escaping the heat in summer
- The kitchen is also generously proportioned and features granite bench tops, European stainless steel appliances and a pyrolytic oven
- The master bedroom comes with ensuite and walk-in and its own balcony nook to soak in the afternoon sun
- Wired for data and sound throughout, listen to music filling the house, whilst enjoying a glass of wine
- A 16,000L water tank allows you to be self-sufficient in your water supply, with the backup of town water when required
- Your heating and cooling needs are catered for with reverse cycle aircon and ceiling fans
- Double garage with additional off-street parking
- Other key features include; alarm, front gate intercom, ducted vacuum and solar hot water
- Excellent potential holiday returns available on request
If you love the Noosaville lifestyle but would like to maintain that connection with nature, this duplex combines both without sacrificing the creature comforts.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
2/24 Elizabeth Street , Noosaville, Queensland 4566 ( get directions )