9-11 Cania Place, Yandina Creek
Luxury Single Level Escape with Outstanding ViewsLocated a short 15 minutes to Noosa and 8 minutes to Coolum Beach, photos cannot do justice to the magnificence that is Maison en Beton, an ultra-modern, four bedroom home delivering on design, space and beauty. Attractive as a low-maintenance & private holiday home, the mixed medium architecture will also serve perfectly as a calm and secluded full time residence.
From street level, the clean lines of this brand new modern home give little suggestion to the jaw-dropping views upon entering through the charred timber doors. Positioned within a tranquil rainforest setting, this single level residence looks over nearly 2 acres of private bushland, wetlands of Peregian and out to sea, the infinity 11m lap pool and large alfresco area make excellent use of the 280 degree views.
Maison en Beton translates as 'House of Concrete', a material used to create a stunning effect throughout the 560sqm home, with each wall a textured feature of the space themselves. Enveloping its occupants in an intimate and warm feeling during Winter and conversely, a cooling characteristic in the warmer months, this solid material lends a nurturing element to what is, a luxuriously designed home.
Designed around the heart of the home, the outdoor garden terrace and pool, the kitchen is built for family entertaining, well-positioned to service the undercover alfresco area and with a butler's pantry, stone island bench and plenty of natural light. There are two living spaces with one acting as a private cinema room. Well-appointed bedrooms look to the West, while the master-suite captures its own commanding view of the coast, with the spaciousness of a walk in wardrobe and luxuriously appointed bathroom.
- 15 Minutes to Noosa, 8 minutes to Coolum Beach
- Furniture available - Clo Studios Noosa
- Brand new residence by Tike Property completed in 2018
- Total Floor area 560 Sqm
- 3 Car Garage, additional space under the home for boats, caravan and other toys
- Ipad & Iphone controlled Smart home technology Nexus system + SONOS sound system throughout home
- Bosch appliances warming draw, wall oven, microwave, induction cooktop and Lemair 45 bottle wine fridge
- Built-in Stainless BBQ and Wok Burner, ZIP Chilled and Boiling Water, BOSCH double door fridge
- In-floor heating in living, main and bathrooms, Fisher and Paykel Washing and dryer, electric curtains throughout
- Security system, ducted air conditioning, Solar KW, 44,000L water tanks
- Swimming pool 11 metres - Saltwater
- Surrounded by other brand new luxury homes
- 100's of cubic metres of soil, forest mulch, Natra mulch & retention pellets used to establish plants and ensure longevity. All are natives and self-sufficient
- 10 Minutes to Peregian Springs, shopping and facilities
- 15 Minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
- 80 Minutes to Brisbane Airport