29 Sobraon Street, Sunrise Beach
Modern Coastal Home - Walk to Beach & VillageWith a contemporary facade & large scale interiors, this designer beach side residence enjoys ocean views from the expansive rooftop terrace. Featuring a spacious floor plan with a seamless flow to the outdoors it is conducive to family living with gorgeous timber floors plus quality fittings and fixtures throughout.
There are multiple versatile living zones and outdoor entertaining spaces that can accommodate family or guests for a great experience. Ideal as a holiday home or a relaxing full-time escape, this street is tightly held.
Walking distance to Sunshine Beach village, beach access and Chalet & Co cafe, this is an ideal coastal home offering one of Noosa's best lifestyle locations.
- Elevated Sunrise Beach position, seconds to beach access
- Solid construction and quality finishes
- Open plan kitchen and living areas hug the pool and outdoor deck
- Timber bi-fold doors connect indoors to out
- Upper level features two en-suited bedrooms, retreat & office
- Expansive 86sqm roof top deck with ocean views and gazebo
- Rumpus room on lower level plus multipurpose storage
- Large ventilated laundry and double garage with epoxy flooring
- Automated gates, keyless entry and security system
- Built-in vacuum-aid, solar power and water tanks
- Access to Duke Street village via pathway through Adams St
- Walk to the beach in 1 min or Sunshine Beach Cafes in 10 min, just 5 mins to Hastings St
Locality ( get directions )
29 Sobraon Street, Sunrise Beach, Queensland 4567