1 / 12 Howard Street, Noosaville
LUXURIOUS AWARD WINNING DUPLEXWinner of Sunshine Coast and Brisbane Master Builders Awards. Be the envy of all of your friends with this spectacular riverside duplex. Designed by Chris Clout and built by Gerard Ryan of Rycon Constructions, this duplex was the winner of the Sunshine Coast Building Design Awards Multi Residential Project 2015, and featured in Queensland Homes Magazine, and not surprisingly. The result of this collaboration is a building of dazzling design and superior construction.
Whether you are looking for the ultimate in low maintenance ‘lock and leave’ holiday properties or desiring to downsize without compromising your exacting standards for finish and quality, this magnificent property has to be the only choice on the market today.
- Enter via the island bridge, already your senses are alive, your eyes drawn to the cool blue of the pond beneath and the sound of water trickling through the water features
-Open plan living/dining/kitchen with full width timber framed sliding doors open the living area to the deck and pool, while frame-less glass pool fencing allows an uninterrupted view from the inside
-The feeling of space is enhanced by a void over the living area – it creates volume and allows light into the upstairs area, as well as creating height to aid the movement of air through the home, keeping it comfortably cool in summer
-Stunning New Guinea Rosewood cabinets and stone bench-tops with LED lighting. Beautiful finishes and quality appliances meet the high expectations such a design demands
-The covered deck complete with outdoor kitchen is the perfect place to entertain on those hot summer evenings. Wow your guests as the pool and gardens becomes alight with LED lighting and water tumbles down the waterfall
-Feature timber has been used extensively inside to add warmth to the cool white of the floors and walls. A timber panel set into the island bench marries with the cabinetry in the kitchen, the TV niche, and continues to flow upstairs via the staircase
-The upper level is accessed by a staircase of open Blackbutt treads which lead up to the master with en-suite and built in robe, and a terrace overlooking the pool
-At the other end of the suspended walkway you will find the other two bedrooms and main bathroom with louvered windows to catch those river breezes
-Other beautiful finishes you will find are Porcelain rectified Italian tiles, 100% wool carpets, blackbutt timer flooring
-To reduce maintenance, Western Red Cedar aluminum sections have been used on the exterior of the house to provide shade from the western sun and privacy from the street. Constructed of slatted panels they allow filtered light into the house and add a visually interesting dimension to the exterior
- Back inside, your heating and cooling needs are catered for with ceiling fans, reverse cycle ducted air-con divided into 4 zones for bedrooms and down stairs
- Single lock up garage with storage cupboards and a huge additional sub-floor storage
- Adding to the feel of convenience and sophistication is the driveway turn-table
- Being brand new, this property is suitable F.I.R.B purchase
- Other key features include; 3.6 K/W solar panels for electricity, solar hot water, security system, remote control security gates and intercom, remote blinds, vacuum maid, Eco smart fire place, 4000 litres sprinkler system for garden irrigation and auto top up for pool
-Laundry with quality 2pac cabinets and stone bench-tops
-Includes 370L fridge, 300L freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, dryer and extendable umbrella, Husky bar fridge integrated into outdoor entertainment area
-All doors and windows are New Guinea Rosewood with energy rated green tinted glass
-Expected to be a highly desirable holiday property, estimated returns available on request
This is the ultimate luxurious holiday residence or contemporary home, don’t miss out on this one off opportunity.