1/15 Ann Street, Noosaville
Auction Saturday 24th March @12pm
Immaculate Style In Noosavilles’ Hottest LocationThis contemporary duplex apartment impresses with its double-height expanse and light over two intimate levels. This is a limited chance to secure an immaculate residence in a classic Noosa riverside location.
There is a timeless appeal of the glossy Blackbutt timber floors and impeccable detail throughout, from the bespoke joinery and high-spec kitchen finishes, the achromatic grey slatted façade completes the architectural ambiance while providing privacy and shade. Complete with a private pool, this is a true downsizers dream without compromising quality.
On the second level the generous master-suite maximises the sense of space with sliding stacker glass doors that open out to the private balcony overlooking the void to the outdoor areas. Further along this level there is a convenient office nook and a well-designed second bathroom servicing two additional guest bedrooms.
The condition of this residence is outstanding and is typical of this prestige pocket within Noosavilles' riverside precinct. Walk to over 40 restaurants and parklands of Gympie Terrace or head to a huge range of services and shopping at the Noosaville Shopping Centre. This is a location where you do not have to worry about the car and demand for proximity will only continue to surge along with Noosa's popularity.
- Designed by award winning Qld Architects firm, Reitsma and Associates
- Approx 200sqm internal size
- Private saltwater pool
- Fully ducted, dual zone Air-Conditioning throughout
- Immaculate Blackbutt timber throughout + Carpet bedrooms
- Minimal body corp fees
- Twin Double story height remote exterior blinds to courtyard
- Separate powder room/laundry downstairs
- Kitchen with german appliances and walk in pantry
- Extra large double lock up garage
- Air-bnb/stayz business in place
Date: 24 March 2018
Offsite Auction Notes:
24th March 11:30am - 12:00pm
Locality ( get directions )
1/15 Ann Street, Noosaville, Queensland 4566