Single Level Waterfront Living At Its Best
This beautiful single level home presents as a wonderful opportunity to secure a substantial residence in a blue ribbon location. Highly sought after and boasting a prime north-east 23m waterfront aspect. Nestled privately on a 851sqm allotment with sensational long panoramic vistas across the majestic waterways of Noosa Waters.
This home has been thoughtfully designed to offer a seamless indoor outdoor connection whilst maintaining maximum privacy. A versatile floor plan with multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces ensures that no matter the time of year, breeze direction, or weather condition, there is always a place where you can relax and enjoy. The home has been engineered to facilitate high ceilings throughout the living areas. Extensive use of windows and door openings ensures every desired beam of natural light & cross flow breeze is captured, while taking full advantage of panoramic water views.
Whether you are looking to downsize to a single level home on the water or are searching for a property to use during the holidays, this home offers a relaxed lifestyle within short walking distance to the Noosa River (approx. 800m) by taking the bypass walking trail down Cloudsley Street. Situated in close proximity to the Noosa Waters lock, for keen boaties or fisherman, easy and quick access to the Noosa River and open ocean or simply jump on your kayak and spend the afternoon enjoying the glistening waterways.
- Three Bedrooms, Office and Two Bathrooms
- Open plan living area with formal dining and lounge as well as casual living room, all living areas capturing the tranquil water views
- Master bedroom is generous and light filled accessing an outdoor sitting area, walk in robe and spacious ensuite
- 3.6m high ceilings in living areas, 9m ceilings in other rooms
- Timber shutters throughout the whole home
- Solar energy
- Stunning panoramic vistas across the waterways of Noosa Waters
- Private jetty and multiple outdoor sitting areas
- Sparkling, private and protected10m inground pool with water features and cabana
- Delightful low maintenance gardens
- 2 car garaging
- Immaculately presented
- Will be sold fully furnished
- Easy walk to Noosa Yacht and Rowing Club, Noosa River and Parks and the award winning restaurants and cafes.
- First time offered for sale, an inspection will certainly impress.
7 Riverbreeze Avenue, Noosa Waters, Queensland 4566 ( get directions )