Its got that "Life is Good" feel!
This single level home on a north-east facing 723m2 corner block in a quiet, family-friendly, leafy Noosaville neighbourhood, just minutes to major amenities including schools, shopping, and parks, has undergone a thoroughly first-class transformation, creating a crisp, fresh coastal style look that is elegant and timeless.
Comprising three bedrooms, two bathrooms, central galley kitchen, open plan living, covered patio overlooking inground pool, separate laundry, and double lock up garage – this is the perfect size for a small family or couple.
The home has been extensively renovated and refurbished to the very highest standard and presentation absolutely sparkles with the bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, flooring, inground swimming pool and alfresco patio all new.
Features include attractive bay window with plantation shutters and split system air-conditioning in living room, ceiling fans throughout, stone benches in kitchen and laundry, luxury deep oval shaped bathtub in main bathroom, premium tapware, quality appliances, gas cooktop, new flooring, and lock-up garden shed.
The garden is as pristine as the home and is flat, easy-care with plenty of grassy space for children and pets to play as well as fenced for good privacy – inside and out, this home is very 'complete' with nothing needing to be spent.
With a prized north-eastern aspect, the alfresco poolside zone is a wonderful space for all your entertaining and relaxation…an idyllic spot for a BBQ after a morning at the river or the beach – there are so many memories just waiting to be made!
Located in a sought-after pocket of Noosaville just a short distance to several public and private schools, Noosa Civic, national parks, Gympie Terrace riverfront dining, Noosa marina, yacht club, and 13 minutes to Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach – it's all so close.
Live your very best life in this truly gorgeous home in Queensland's most desirable postcode. Contact Lisa Hornsby today for further information.
• High-quality renovation will absolutely impress
• 3-bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living
• Galley kitchen – stone benches & gas cooktop
• Laundry comes complete with washer and dryer
• Ample storage throughout with extra large double garage
• Newly built alfresco-patio and inground swimming pool
• North easterly aspect maximises light & breezes
• Corner 723m2 block – child & pet friendly yard
• Quiet, leafy neighbourhood, walk to parks
• Short drive to schools, shopping, dining, river
• 13 mins to Hastings Street & Noosa Main Beach
• Presentation, location, lifestyle!
40 Lake Entrance Boulevard, Noosaville, Queensland 4566 ( get directions )