Just Listed And Won’t Last!
Unlike anything else on the market, this timeless family home is just 40 metres to the Noosa River, in a quiet cul-de-sac street.
• American-inspired clapboard timber home
• Traditional kitchen with pressed metal ceiling and Falcon cooker
• Stone counters & aged Oak flooring
• Sunny dining conservatory
• 3 bedrooms, all with ensuite plus the powder room.
• Master bathroom features iron tub, nickel tap ware, Noce and Bottocino marble mosaic tiles
• Spacious lounge with open log fireplace
• Office with aged oak floors and own entry
• Private in-ground pool with barbecue pool house
• Landscaped green and white tropical gardens
• Porch with winter sun and canvas awnings for summer
• Fully fenced dog friendly garden and lawn
• Ample storage throughout
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Sound check plaster and internal wall insulation
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.