When Location & Lifestyle Matter!
Located in a tightly held boutique complex of only eight, is this stylish townhouse offering effortless living in a premium location within an easy level stroll to the Noosa river, parks/playgrounds, marina, yacht club, bowls club and choice of many of Noosaville's finest café s and restaurants – step out of your home and your on Gympie Terrace - leave the car at home and walk everywhere or hop on the nearby bus to Noosa Junction, Hastings Street and Main Beach.
Across two levels, it comprises three bedrooms, two bathrooms (both ensuites), third toilet, modern kitchen, open plan living and dining, expansive covered deck, front porch and carport for one vehicle plus onsite visitor parking.
Easy care timber look flooring on ground floor, carpets in upper bedrooms, air-conditioning throughout, granite benchtops, induction cooktop and pyrolytic self cleaning oven, insulated ceiling on deck, spa bath in master ensuite, spacious and generous walk-in robes in two of three bedrooms, LED and touch light switches throughout and a small garden shed and your own private courtyard – are existing features that enhance value and appeal.
Long-term live in owners of 26 years have taken meticulous care of this lovely townhouse; it has a warm, welcoming ambience that is calming and relaxing – an exceptionally comfortable and enjoyable place to call 'home'.
Low body corporate fees and a communal pool for residents to enjoy, and it is also pet-friendly (stbca) – so no-one gets left behind!
This is a perfect property for a location and lifestyle-driven owner-occupier or investor – an easy property to 'lock and leave' now that wider travel options are back on the agenda…and what a wonderful place to come back too after a weekend away or a longer sojourn, there truly is 'no place like home'.
The Noosa property market is arguably the 'hottest' in the nation, everyone wants their slice of paradise, and this one is an absolute 'keeper' – coveted since 1996, for good reason, it will attract significant interest from a variety of buyers; put your best offer forward on Auction day.
• Coveted townhouse in well-located, boutique complex of 8 (the largest in the complex)
• Upstairs - two generous bedrooms, both ensuited with walk in robes
• Lower level - 3r bedroom/office, open plan living, modern kitchen, laundry/3rd toilet
• Fully insulated and sizeable covered deck with garden shed
• Quality kitchen with granite benchtops, induction cooktop and self
• Gated complex – pet friendly, low body corporate fees, tightly-held
• Communal inground pool for guests & residents
• Bus stop just footsteps away – walk to river, dining, yacht club, marina
• Less than 10 mins to Junction, Hastings Street, Noosa Main Beach
• Same owner since 1996 – outstanding buying in every sense!!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.