Deceased Estate - "Redwood"
Once in a lifetime opportunity - Extraordinary 30 acres - 10 minutes from Noosa.
First time offered in 38 years, this one of a kind parcel of tranquillity, will have you feeling worlds away, yet so close to everything the Noosa lifestyle provides.
Elevated and gently sloping including two spring fed dams, the land is suitable for horse agistment with foaling stable and dressage arena in place. Approximately a third of the property is cleared, leaving plenty of native and rainforest trees to provide absolute privacy and attract an abundance of wildlife including wallabies, peacocks and many species of birds.
Foodies will love the vast array of mature and established fruit trees - mango, avocado, citrus, banana and macadamia to name a few.
The solid, original 300sqm home features high raked ceilings in the main open plan living area, ambient slow combustion wood heater to enjoy in winter and a large tropical lagoon style pool for summer. A generous four bay shed with 3 phase power is also within easy access of the home and main bitumen driveway entry.
Features on offer
- 12 hectares (approximately 30 acres) of elevated, gently sloping land
- 4 generous sized bedrooms + study, master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Large tropical style pool with fishpond
- 4 bay shed (162sqm) with 3 phase power + 2 car undercover portico
- New flooring and paint throughout the original double brick home
- 5kw Solar System and 2 x Split system airconditioning
- 2 spring fed dams, 15,000L Header Tank and 62,000L rainwater storage
- Foaling stable and dressage arena, suitable for horse agistment
- Multitude of established fruit trees – mango, passionfruit, avocado, citrus, banana, feijoa, lychee, macadamia, galangal, cardamom and lokuat
- Extensive landscaping including retainer walls, stone beds and vegetable garden beds
Conveniently located within 5 minutes of the famous Eumundi Markets, 20 minutes to cosmopolitan Hastings Street and only 20 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport, this oasis needs to be seen to be appreciated.