Where holiday memories are made
Noosa's Aquatic playground is at your doorstep as you become one of the elite 200 owners that enjoy this aspirational lifestyle.
Located a flat walk to Hastings Street and Main Beach, yet equally accessible to Gympie Terrace, Noosa river and restaurants this is the ideal central location.
This residence offers generous living areas and spacious bedrooms all overlooking the waterfront vista. These proportions along with ceiling heights and aspect, provide a promising renovation opportunity. Built of core filled concrete block and suspended concrete slab, this is a very solid home.
Currently being used for holiday letting, there are no major maintenance issues required, a few home improvements and decor additions could improve the holiday letting potential to in excess of $150,000 gross revenue.
• 4 bathroom
• 2 Car Garage
• Large private saltwater pool with extensive terrace
• 647m2 land area
• Aspect South to water
• 900m walking distance to Hastings Street
• Waterfront 20m approx.
• Wide timber deck
• Walking distance to Hastings St, Main Beach & Noosa National Park
• Suspended concrete slab core filled concrete block construction.
• Rendered exterior, powder coated aluminium joinery.
• colourbond roof
• currently holiday let gross revenue $108,400.00 per annum with significant
ability to improve.
• selling fully furnished
• Split unit air-conditioning throughout.
This is a very affordable price point for waterfront on Noosa Sound, given all this property has to offer it represents excellent value at this reviewed price, we don't expect it to linger on the market.
Viewings are available until the end of November before consistent holiday letting begin, contact us to arrange inspection today.