One Of Noosa Waters Best Views
If you are looking for something rare and special, this grand waterfront home delivers. A tightly-held position, 183 Shorehaven Drive has one of the most outstanding long views in Noosa Waters, capturing remarkable sunsets and a striking outlook of Mount Cooroy. Perfecting the 'entertainers home', the enclosed alfresco lounge and dining area extends the functional layout and illustrates exactly how to maximise the waterfront living lifestyle.
Upon entrance there is a sense of seclusion and a tasteful pedigree while offering every contemporary comfort. Spread over two levels, the four bedroom residence enjoys a ground level guest suite and upstairs master with generous walk-through robes and wide water views. Fully fenced and secure, additional features include a separate home office, a tiered home theatre and a floorplan capturing the North by encircling a private pool & pavilion.
This is one of only a handful of homes to have this rare, picturesque water view. Stroll to local parks, Noosa Village shopping and to the Noosa River Precinct.
- Size 746m2
- 19m Waterfrontage
- Constructed in 2011 by Sarah Waller Design
- Polished timber floors, refined craftsmanship, high ceilings
- Double layer of glass doors and electric block out blinds in living
- 4 bedrooms with built-in robes plus a home office
- Grand master-suite with large walk-through robe, en-suite & balcony
- Ground level guest suite with en-suite & walk-in robe, a great master alternative
- Tiered home theatre, ducted air-con throughout & gas fireplace in living room
- Elegant tu-pac kitchen cabinetry, granite benchtops
- Integrated Miele dishwasher, new Bosch oven, induction cooktop & hood
- Undercover BBQ station with sinks servicing alfresco living
- Oversized double garage, plus secure gated off street parking
- Inspect by Appointment
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
183 Shorehaven Drive, Noosa Waters, Queensland 4566 ( get directions )