Prized Northfacing Waterfront Home
This spacious dual level family home is being offered to the market for the first time. With only a handful of waterfront properties currently on the market, don't hesitate to secure your waterfront paradise.
Expertly showcasing the laid-back, luxurious lifestyle that makes Noosa Waters waterfront living so sought after and tightly held, this incredible waterfront home is an absolute gem. Expansive open-plan living awaits along with breathtaking outdoor entertaining spaces where you can relax with guests and admire the wide north facing canal views and 19 metres of water frontage.
This welcoming home is positioned behind a private street façade on a 710sqm allotment with waterfront splendour in front of you and a lovely quiet treed parklands across the road. Spread over two levels and boasting 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, open plan living, study/living room. The lower level hosts two generous bedrooms, each with access to their own courtyard, perfect for when family and friends come to stay. On entry your eyes are immediately drawn to the waterfront vista ahead, polished Tasmanian timber flooring gleam throughout, feature windows and angled ceiling heights add extra interest. A large office or second living area overlooks the private inground swimming pool. Sliding glass doors that run the length of the back of the home allow for a seamless flow from indoor to outdoor living. On the second level you can enjoy elevated water views from the private balcony of the master retreat complete with walk in robe and light filled ensuite with corner spa bath. Two additional bedrooms, one with water views and main bathroom.
For the avid boatie there is a private jetty for you to moor your boat giving you easy access to the Noosa River or simply sit down and throw a line in the water and let the world pass you by.
This impressive home is only moments from schools, the Noosa Civic shopping centre and the bustling Noosa River and Gympie Terrace precinct, lined with cafes, restaurants and boutique shops. The world-renowned Hastings Street and Main Beach is only moments away along with iconic surf beaches and the Noosa National Park.
At a glance:
- Dual level living – 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, open plan living, tv room
- Ground level hosts open plan living, two bedrooms, bathroom, study/tv room,
- Second level hosts three bedrooms, ensuite and main bathroom
- Generous 710 sqm allotment
- Built in 1997 by Paul Clout Design (23 years old)
- Spacious well-equipped kitchen with two pac cupboards and granite
benchtops, gas 5 burner cooktop, dishwasher
- Ground floor bedrooms one with airconditioning & fans, tv points & courtyards
- Study/TV Room with fan overlooks the pool
- Open plan living with three sets of sliding doors incorporating the
- King size master suite is airconditioned, fan & TV point with walk in robe with
private balcony and water views, the ensuite also enjoys canal views with
vanity, corner spa and shower with a private toilet.
- Two other bedrooms on this level are airconditioned, fans & TV points and
one with water vista
- All upper level bedrooms are newly carpeted
- Vacumaid System
- Double garage with remote access and extra secure parking for 2 more
- Private and protected inground swimming pool
- Timber jetty
- 19m water frontage
- Front and side courtyards
- Covered deck runs the length of the rear of the home leading down to a
- Rates - $2,120 per half year approx inclusive of
Noosa Water Canal Maintenance Levy and Noosa Waters Lock and Weir